FieldTalk™ Modbus Master Protocol Library /
The FieldTalk™ Modbus Master Protocol Library /
is an Object Pascal class library for Delphi, which provides connectivity to Modbus slave compatible devices and applications.
Buy Now from our Webstore...
- Modbus RTU protocol
- Modbus ASCII protocol
- MODBUS/TCP protocol
- Well documented user friendly API
- Straightforward per-developer-seat software license, no royalties
- Sample applications are included
- Robust design suitable for real-time and industrial applications
- Full implementation of Class 0 and Class 1 Modbus functions
as well as a subset of the most commonly used Class 2
- Standard Modbus boolean and 16-bit integer data types
- Support for 32-bit integer, modulo-10000 and float data types
- Configurable word alignment for all 32-bit types (big-endian,
- Support of Broadcasting
- Failure and transmission counters
- Transmission and connection time-out supervision
- Detailed transmission and protocol failure reporting using error codes
- Includes Standard Support plan with 3 month free email support
- Optional Extended Support Plan available
- Free updates for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Customized modifications and development available.